Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Rethinking the Whole "Bunglehouse" Thing

Well, we're re-evaluating our decision to go with the brown and green for the house colors. I told my mom this tonight, and I don't think I realized just how ANTI the brown I've become until I said "I just don't want a big poop-colored house."

So, the brown's out. What I'm thinking now is either blue-grey, much like the house I grew up in, or perhaps a lighter grey. Both with white and black trim. And of these two, I'm leaning towards the blue, mainly because it will show less dirt. Here's what Sherwin-Williams has to say (and if you haven't tried SW's interactive tools, check it out: (http://www.sherwin.com/visualizer/)















I'm into it. Except we don't have shutters, and that may be what I like best about this scenario.

No comments: