Thursday, January 25, 2007

Where The Fam is Staying

So, in a fit of panic yesterday, I went on a mad search for hotel rooms for the fam and Katie. Even though it's January, and this thing isn't until May, my tendency towards overplanning just couldn't be denied.
I used priceline.com to find hotel rooms--it was easier, because I was booking in bulk over multiple nights. We found a great hotel for a reasonable price, and it's extremely close to the Jurys--either a 3 block walk or a $3 cab ride if your feet are too tired from dancing... By the by, my parents are taking dancing lessons, as are the Scotts. I fully expect a dancing contest to take place between Jim Scott and my dad at some point during the night. They're very competitive.

Anyway, here's a link to the hotel--it's a Marriott Courtyard. http://marriott.com/property/propertypage/BOSDM If you do end up wanting to stay there, and you'd like me to book for you, please just let me know. Or if you'd like to be on the same floor as mom and dad so you can throw a late-night kegger or something, I can absolutely give them a call and ask them to do so.


No comments: