Friday, March 16, 2007

Registry, Menu, etc.



Hi all!

My mom suggested last night that I let people know where we've registered...

Target: www.target.com
Crate and Barrel: www.crateandbarrel.com
Macys: www.macys.com

Registries are under Haley Glover and Eric Matson.
********************************************
The restaurant hasn't yet created the spring menu, so we weren't able to include that information in the invitations. That should be ready around April 1. What I thought I'd do is get in touch with you via email or phone and let you know what the choices will be. If I don't have your email address, could you send it to me? haley_glover@yahoo.com I'm very excited to see what they'll come up with. The food there is very interesting and VERY delicious.

We're not going to have a cake, mainly because I don't really like cake all that much. The Grille makes a mean creme brulee, which is our favorite, so that will definitely be on the dessert list. The picture to the right is me enjoying said creme brulee. WICKED delicious. I also like the idea of little desserts, like chocolate strawberries or truffles. Still thinking on that.
********************************************
We're enjoying a short period of down-time before things pick up again. Eric's classes are pretty slow, so he's been catching up on some homework and trying to work ahead. I'm just loving having two whole days off a week.

Love,
Haley

No comments: