Tuesday, May 8, 2007

THANK YOU!!!!

WOW. What a weekend.

I couldn't have asked for a better time, both during our Saturday activities (where I discovered another vocation, should the whole "public service" thing not work out--straight man on the Freedom Trail), and at the wedding. Truly, I don't remember the ceremony, only looking at Katie's face, willing my knees to stop shaking, and hearing my mom sniffle behind me.

Thank you SO MUCH for everything. For those of you who could come, I hope you had as great a time as I did--it was wonderful to see you and to have you with us on our special day. And for those of you who could not come, we'll definitely be home for a bit over the summer.

I haven't yet received our pictures, but they should be coming soon. If you took any, I'd love to see them! Keep checking back here--I'll post the good ones here. :)

Tomorrow, we take off for a little trip up to Maine. Here's where we're staying: www.innatoceansedge.com Looks pretty great to me! And the weather is supposed to be perfect. SWEET!

All the best,
Haley

No comments: